- “friends” who call themselves “friends” but are hot and cold are better off not being considered friends.
- sure it seems cowardly and like you’re taking the easy way out when you make the decision to just let go of these people, but i guess it will save you from a lot of heartache.
- i feel stupid for repeating my mistakes; year after year i figure out who my friends are, and find that you’re never on that list, but i still keep you there. hoping.
- but i guess there’s only so much anyone could take.
- especially after trying to save something that was so inherently hopeless to save.
- i’m sorry. i should’ve seen it coming - well, fine. i did. i chose to ignore it. and i’m sorry for that.
- maybe i really did just want you as a friend so badly that i ignored all your faults (that someone really should call you out for) and forgave you when i really shouldn’t have.
- which isn’t to say that i wasn’t without my faults either. whatever it was, i’m sorry.
- i hope you accept my apology, but at the same time, at this point, i really could care less what you thought of me.
- live long and prosper. may the force be ever in your favor.
“She brings you back… Back in the classroom, when she was holding your hand; that was different, okay? I don’t think she makes you weak, I think she actually gives you control. She’s kind of like an anchor. / You mean, because I love her? … I love her. No, no, no, really… I think I’m totally in love with her.”