My thoughts barely deserve a full on paragraph form post these days. It bothers me.
- I have an RS prelim exam tomorrow and I cannot be assed to study for it for some reason. I mean, I tried to study but then like, fifteen minutes into it I realized that I was just reading…and reading, and absorbing nothing.
- Debate practices are the one thing I look forward to everyday - especially after finally rejoining the circle after my many absences. It feels good to release pent up energy (and anger) from the day with a productive means. Today is a Sunday though. I get the feeling I’ll be twice as aggressive - and possibly offensive - tomorrow.
- I stepped on broken glass barefoot. It didn’t bleed much though, just this huge chunk of skin got ripped off. That actually fascinated me - the bleeding and the glass fragment didn’t bother me much, but the chunk of skin did. The chunk of skin was a bitch to remove. Ugh.
- I actually thought that when I’d graduate high school, that’d be the end of all roleplaying requirements, et cetera. I was wrong, apparently.
- All my Maroon 5 feelings were revived today…and it was glorious. Goddammit I love you, Adam Levine.
- OUR HISTORY TEACHER JUST POSTED THAT THERE WON’T BE ANY CLASS TOMORROW FOR MY 7.30 HIST PERIOD. SCORE. SCORE SCORE SCORE. I do feel kind of bad though - she’s sick and I’m happy about it. Ugh. I swear, having a conscience sometimes…really. Why.
- I can’t write anything these days. I try to, I just can’t. Everything ends up sounding fake and wax poetic. I hate that. I really do. I think there’s nothing I hate more. I don’t even know how this started - and that’s what pisses me off the most.
- My dad was just talking to me about the likelihood of my survival in a zombie apocalypse. I have great parents, don’t you think? Ha. HAHAHA.